Over the past couple of years i have been to a few Columbus Crew Games. I can honestly say i have had the most fun at these events than any other time of my life. I was in awe the first time I went to a game and sat in the "Supporters Section." It was non stop chanting, screaming, drinking, laughing, and fun the entire time! I have never been to a sporting event were they actually let you throw things onto the field (streamers only of coarse.) I normally go with a great bunch of people. The tailgating is a blast. The whole point of hanging out before the game is simple: To have fun. We normally bring a few grills, a few cases, and enough food to feed an army. I love how one simple event can bring hundreds of people together and how those hundreds of people for a few hours rant, scream, yell not beacuse the are anrgey but to have a good time.
My online journal of my life as a newly wed going back to school to ubtain a degree, and the same time work full time, hit the gym, and attempt to be a better person
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Columbus Crew Games- Best Time of my Life!
Over the past couple of years i have been to a few Columbus Crew Games. I can honestly say i have had the most fun at these events than any other time of my life. I was in awe the first time I went to a game and sat in the "Supporters Section." It was non stop chanting, screaming, drinking, laughing, and fun the entire time! I have never been to a sporting event were they actually let you throw things onto the field (streamers only of coarse.) I normally go with a great bunch of people. The tailgating is a blast. The whole point of hanging out before the game is simple: To have fun. We normally bring a few grills, a few cases, and enough food to feed an army. I love how one simple event can bring hundreds of people together and how those hundreds of people for a few hours rant, scream, yell not beacuse the are anrgey but to have a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Jilyan Warner
- To desribe myself in a short blip is a bit difficult. I love taking on new challenges. I love knowing that no matter what I do those around me will support me in my every move.
No comments:
Post a Comment